The Commonwealth Educational Policy Institute at Virginia Commonwealth University contracts with school divisions and policy agencies to provide a wide range of policy development and administrative services, including policy audits and staff policy training.
Read weekly summaries about education-related bills during each year’s legislative session.
Our annual survey gauges public support for currents issues affecting education.
The 2015 Commonwealth Education Poll is a current statewide survey of adult public opinion in Virginia on a range of education policy questions concerning K-12 schools and higher education. It is conducted and published by CEPI. The margin of error for the poll is +/- 4.1 percentage points.
- Photo Gallery: General Assembly — Feb. 24, 2015 (February 24, 2015)
- Action Needed: ‘Tebow’ Bill Passed Senate Committee!! (February 12, 2015)
- Poll finds majority of Virginians favor more high school online learning opportunities (February 1, 2015)
- SCHEV makes student aid a priority (January 26, 2015)
- VCU poll finds majority willing to pay more taxes to support schools (January 24, 2015)
- Statewide poll says colleges should report assaults to police (January 20, 2015)
- Poll: colleges should report assaults to authorities (January 19, 2015)
- Poll: colleges should report assaults to police (January 16, 2015)
- Poll: colleges should report assaults to police (January 15, 2015)
- Majority of polled Virginians want colleges to report sexual assaults to police (January 15, 2015)
- VCU poll: 92 percent think colleges should be required to report sexual assaults to police (January 15, 2015)
- Poll: Colleges should report assaults to police (January 15, 2015)
- NBC12 VIEWPOINT: Remembering William C. Bosher Jr. (December 7, 2014)
Latest Compass Point (our weekly newsletter)